Buy Essay Papers Here -
Writing Online: Essay Examples Tagalog Version Best…
broad subject essay You will choose a single topic for essay tagalog all three of your major essays in this course: the the great, Background Essay (BE, Literature Review (LR), and Final Research Article (FRA). How you choose and narrow your topic is therefore obviously a very important process; after all, you don't want get bored! You may find yourself going through many twists and turns before you end up with a topic with which you're happy. Even after you think you've found a suitable and interesting topic, you may end up changing your topic altogether or at least changing how you narrow it and the questions you end up asking and trying to answer. Review the Assignments page to tagalog see how the three major papers fit together. Because you are choosing a topic for a research project, you should not automatically choose something about which you already know, in the hopes that this will reduce the amount of work that you have to from night's do. At the same time, you should not automatically discard a topic on which you have some prior knowledge or even expertise. Still, you should only choose such a topic if you are genuinely curious to learn more than you already know and essay if you feel that you can be genuinely open-minded and willing to alter your starting views and beliefs, based on theroux the research and essay perspectives that you will run across. Also note that you are choosing a topic within the social sciences, which means that you will not be doing research, for example, on the geology of Mt. Everest. Still, it is not only the later, topic that makes something fall within social sciences, but the kinds of questions we ask with regard to the topic and the kinds of approaches or research methods we follow as we try to answer those questions (review the Social Science Disciplines webpage for more on this point).
For example, if you were writing on the BP oil spill, you would not focus on scientific and engineering issues around cleanup but perhaps on political or economic concerns. You shouldn't dilly dally in thinking about essay tagalog possible topics and even beginning initial, targeted reading on several topics in essay dream the library, databases, or the internet, but you should make sure you are allowing yourself the time to essay consider several real topic possibilities before tying yourself down to essayist one for the rest of the quarter! Choose a topic that is essay, of current relevance in the United States. You will still be required to gatsby provide some historical background, no matter how current your topic. While you may end up finding and describing some global comparisons or connections, your focus should remain the U.S. Browse through the Table of Contents and readings of tagalog, our textbook Rereading America for ideas, especially the argumentative at a time, short 2-3 page introduction for each section: 1) The Myth of the Model Family; 2) The Myth of essay tagalog, Education and Empowerment; 3) Myths of Porgress on the Tech Frontier; 4) The Myth of Individual Opportunity; 5) Myths of get writing paragraphs and essays, Gender; 6) The Myth of the Melting Pot.
Note that you must choose at least one article from Rereading America as one of essay, your secondary sources in your Final Research Article for the course. Custom W Angel! Prohibited topics include abortion, gun control, death penalty, legalization of drugs, assisted suicide, religion, evolution, cloning, smoking, eating disorders, teen pregnancy, sex education, global warming, videogame violence, school prayer, and obesity . Tagalog! See more on this prohibition below. Do not choose a topic or approach that places the discussion into a yes/no, good/bad, pro/con, for/against, either/or framework, nor one that ask you to take sides in a controversy. Your job will also not be to predict the future or to propose a solution to a social problem, though you certainly may end up analyzing problems and evaluating solutions. Essay Dream! 1. Brainstorm: Develop a list of at least 12 topics you might be interested in researching. Include a wide range of topics, including those about essay which you know something, those about which you don't know much but would like to know more, those that you think matter a great deal socially, or those that you think may be relevant for your future. On My! Choose at least three possible topics within each of these categories: 1) your personal background and essay experience, including your community; 2) your current or future educational or professional goals; 3) cultural issues of concern; and 4) current events, politics and policy debates. On Puck From Night's Dream! Again, prohibited topics include abortion, gun control, death penalty, legalization of drugs, assisted suicide, religion evolution, cloning, smoking, eating disorders, teen pregnancy, sex education, global warming, videogame violence, and obesity. (See below for why these are prohibited.) 2. Other strategies for finding topics: After your brainstormed your own topics, you should also look through reference sources like CQ Researcher and Credo Reference (see Holman Library Class Guide). Essay Tagalog! If you're still not satisfied, go to essay on school starting an actual library and browse the stacks and magazine section or go to a good bookstore's magazine rack.
You should be able to find a good range of magazines at such chain bookstores as Barnes Noble, as well as other independent bookstores like Elliott Bay Books in Seattle. Essay Tagalog! Look for what appear like serious newsmagazines (without a lot of glossy advertisements) as well as some academic journals you will find there. Browse through and essay about the great gatsby see what captures your attention. Essay! You can also read through CR , Quick Tip: Finding Topics (pp. 49-50) for some more suggestions, as well as the Broad Suggestions for Topics list that appears at on my tv channel the bottom of this page. 3. Initial consideration: After you have identified some of your top choices for topics, explore each one a bit further. Brainstorm a list of questions for each one. Essay! What would like to discovery know? Are you able to go beyond good/bad, yes/no, for/against, pro/con frameworks? Start doing some browsing on essay the internet (for example, using a search engine like google.com) or a preliminary review of get writing and essays custom, articles and sources that might be available on essay tagalog your potential topics using a database like ProQuest (available through the Holman Library website). Note that when you're doing these preliminary searches for information, you will make use of research skills like experimenting with a range of subject and keyword terms to search for articles and results for any given topic.
4. Reconsideration: This is an important moment. You may be ready to choose ONE topic at on my this point because you may have discovered that you're no longer equally interested in essay tagalog or curious about all of the get writing paragraphs custom w angel, topics that were remaining in the previous stage. Essay Tagalog! After a preliminary review of essayist, available articles and sources, you may have discovered that you cannot find equally rich ones for all of them. A brand new topic may have occurred to you. If you still can't decide on tagalog just one yet, start reading one or two articles on favourite tv channel more than one topic, recognizing that you can't stay in essay this limbo of not deciding your topic choice for get writing paragraphs and essays w angel too much longer. 6. Narrowing your topic: You may not be happy to hear that, even though you've gone through a number of steps already, finding a topic is only half the battle! Because the tagalog, amount of time you have in a single quarter to produce a research paper is argumentative starting at a later, relatively short, you must narrow your topic so that you are not biting off more than you can chew. Even with significantly greater time, you would still have to narrow your topic so that your purpose and audience are clear and focused. Tagalog! The way in which you narrow your topic and the aspects that you research further will continue to essay go through some revision as you move through the various stages of the process. 7. Developing a research question: Later in the process, even after you have picked and narrowed your topic, you will still need to develop a SINGLE research question that you will attempt to answer or at least address in your Final Research Article (FRA).
You will come up with possible research question at the end of your Literature Review (LR); and finally you will have another chance to essay revise it for essay on puck night's dream your FRA. Note that your research question should not be a yes/no, good/bad, for/against, pro/con, either/or, etc. Essay Tagalog! kind of argumentative essay on school at a later time, question. Nor should it be a question that tries to predict the future or solve a problem. Legalization of Drugs. Essay! These topics are prohibited because they have been debated for a long time, and it is rare that new points of view and analyses are added to the conversation.
I have excluded Religion as a topic because academic writing has specific standards of essay about the great, argumentation that are often not compatible with religious ones. Note, however, that there is a long tradition of highly complex theological debate that has been conducted in academic settings; these debates, however, are usually not suitable for essay the social sciences, the length of assignments in gatsby this course, nor for the strategies of argumentation we will cover. If you have a strong interest in one of the topics from this list and believe that you have a unique angle you wish to explore, I will consider making an exception. Essay Tagalog! Once again, your research question (the original angle you will be pursuing with regard to christianity a religion essay your narrowed topic) should not be a yes/no, good/bad, for/against, pro/con, either/or, etc. type of essay tagalog, question; nor should it be a question that tries to predict the future or solve a problem. The Great Gatsby! Media Violence (including films, music, videogames, etc.) Homelessness and essay tagalog Poverty. Genetically Modified Foods. Immigration Policies and Immigrant Rights.
War on argumentative essay on school later time Terrorism. US presence in Iraq and essay tagalog Afghanistan. Psychiatric Drugs (Ritalin, Prozac, etc.) Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Media Bias and Fake News. As in the Prohibited Topics category above, these topics are very important but have also been debated extensively. Do not choose from this list unless you are prepared to do new kinds of thinking and research, going beyond simple yes/no or for/against positions, as well as the obvious perspectives that we see repeated in paul the mainstream media. However, with a bit of additional reading and critical thinking, you may discover new angles and questions that go beyond the commonplace understanding of them. As with any topic you choose, narrowing your topic and essay posing interesting questions are crucial to a successful essay. I'm hoping that you will find a topic on starting at a later time your own based on your own interests or by browsing current newsmagazines or social science textbooks. In addition to the topics in the previous section, below is a list of topics that may lead to essay useful new research projects, but you should by no means regard this list as exhaustive. I cannot possibly list all possible good topics for a project in the social sciences. Note that if you haven't heard of argumentative, some of the topics below, e.g., green criminology, do some quick research on tagalog the internet about them.
Familiarize yourselves with a wide variety of possible topics before making your final topic selection. Protest and other forms of activism. Access to Higher Education. On Puck A Midsummer Night's! Unemployment, part-time labor, outsourcing. Media Democracy: Independent, Alternative Media, Community Radio, etc. Essay! Campaign Finance Reform: Citizens United Supreme Court Ruling (2010), etc. Iraqi, Afghani, Pakistani, Iranian Immigrants in essay starting later the U.S. Essay Tagalog! Environmental Impact (e.g., Dakota Access Pipeline, etc.) Criminal Justice (must be narrowed; see blue explanation below) Please note the earlier discussion about narrowing topics and essay favourite discovery finding research questions.
The topics in essay this section are still way too big. For example, Criminal Justice can include Racial Profiling, Private Prisons, Prison Labor, Mandatory Sentencing, White Collar Crime, etc. Even after you have chosen a subtopic, you have to figure out essay on my tv channel what argumentative angle you're going to explore. For instance, an investigation of Private Prisons might lead you to explore the financial contributions of tagalog, prison corporations to political campaigns. I have taught a themed section of English 127 just focusing on paragraphs and essays Criminal Justice.
Look at the huge list of potential criminal justice topics.
Buy Essay Papers Here -
Kabataan essay tagalog - YouTube
Oracle SME - Cloud Architect OVM - RAC 12c, R12.2 Resume. US-MA-boston (will consider relocating) What differentiates me from others is my understanding of the big Picture. Too many technical personnel only have experience in essay tagalog, one area. I have worked in all facets of technology. I was a developer for 15 yrs, I worked on every operating system, not only at essay dream, the command line but performing installation and performance tuning. Essay! I have been involved with databases for essay a midsummer dream 30 yrs. A resume does not summarize the experience and technical challenges that I have faced in essay tagalog, the many years I have been in on my favourite tv channel discovery, technology. I have excellent communication and written skills, I am a doctorate candidate in essay, Information Security. I have migrated applications and databases across every platform, and about the great gatsby have worked on RAC nodes up to 24 node clusters -- Installed 13c Enterprise Manager, 12c Database, and essay tagalog migrated to 12c RAC Cloud. I have worked on Unix/Linux doing Admin work for gatsby 25 yrs.
I also have 15 yrs Management expertise, all hands on. Extensive security expert with Doctorate in essay, Information Security. Exadata, SuperCluster, PCA, Exalogic and Exalitics expert. On Puck! ZFS Storage Expert. I am also an essay expert in Virtualization -- I have setup from scratch at least 10 client environments with Oracle OVM. I have been using the product since it came out (version 2.0). I have architected and setup OVM for IBM's cloud infrastructure group.
Migrated clients from version 2.2 to the latest 3.3.3. I also worked with Randy Mokum, who was involved in the development of Oracle OVM. Oracle Security Expert. I have worked for the DOD, Banks, and the CIA implementing Oracle Advanced security options. • Oracle Database -- 24 years Version 4i through 12c. • Sybase -- 24 yrs, SQLServer -- 20 yrs, UDB -- 20 yrs, Mysql -- 10 yrs. • Exadata, Exalogic , Exalytics-- 3 yrs -- Exadata Certified.
• RAC, Data Guard, Goldengate -- 15 years since OPS. • Virtualization -- Oracle OVM -- 5 years, VMWARE -- 10 years. • OBIEE, SOA, Fusion -- 6 years. • Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache -- 14 years. • Erwin, PowerDesigner, Silverrun, Oracle Designer, OWB. • Oracle Audit and christianity essay Database Vault, Advanced Security, Label Security. • OAM, OBIEE,OID, OVD, SSO, AIA -- 8 yrs.
• Unix Admin -- AIX, HPUX, Solaris, Linux, Windows. • Hyperion, FDQM, ODI, Essbase -- 5 yrs. • BS, MS, MBA, DBA Candidate, Navy Veteran, Active Secret Clearance. • 25 yrs Oracle DBA, 15 yrs Apps Expertise. • Exadata X4, X5, Exalogic X4, SuperCluster, PCA,Exalytics, Goldengate and EBS Migration and Upgrade Expert -- R12.2 -- Oracle Certified Exadata. • DB2 -- up to version 10.5. • OWB, Oracle Datawarehouse. • Informix -- 7 yrs up to V12. • Postgres -- 5 yrs up to version 9.4. • Peoplesoft HRMS and Financials 9.X.
• SAP ERP 6 7 -10 yrs. • D.B.A© in Information Security -- Oracle Security Expert -- OID, OVD, OAM,SOX,HIPAA. • Oracle Content Manager Expert -- UCM, ECM, ContentDB. • MBA Information Security -- Security+, PMP,ITIL Certified. • Oracle Technology and essay security stack expert. • Fusion Applications -- 11.1.5, 11.1.6, 11.1.7. • Current Secret Clearance and essayist active CAC DOD Card. • Web Logic -- 15 yrs through 12c, Apache, Websphere, • Backup tools: Tivoli, BMC Patrol, Netbackup. • Unix Admin expert in AIX, Solaris, HPUX, Windows, Linux, MACOS.
• Performance tuning and scalability expert -- Part of Oracle and IBM HA/MAA Team. • Virtualization Expert -- VMWARE, Oracle VM, Virtual Iron, XEN -- 10 yrs. • Modeling Tools -- Erwin, PowerDesigner, Oracle Warehouse Builder. • Database Subject Matter Expert -- Technical Lead -- HA/MA/12c/RAC/R12.2 -- I am also a DB2, Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, and Sybase Expert -- Oracle OVM and VMWARE Expert,TimesTen In-Memory. 08/01/2015 -- Present Oracle Subject Matter Expert (Contract) SRISYS, West Chester, OH (Remote/On-site) • Migrated Oracle R12.2.6 to essay tagalog, Oracle Cloud. • Upgraded over 65 Oracle 11.2 to 12c PDB database -- setup TDE security.
• System is a multi-application tier node with a 3 node RAC environment. • Migrate Peoplesoft Database 11.1 from favourite discovery, Solaris to Exadata X6 and application tier to tagalog, Exaogic. • Upgraded SOA 10g to 11g and integrated with Oracle EBS R12.2. • Migrate legacy PostgresSQL systems to Oracle using Goldengate. • Setup and Configure OEM13c -- upgrade OEM12c -- Install OEM 12c OPS Manager -- creating provisioning template, developed plug-in for F5 -- migrate legacy user defined metrics. • Configure HA Site using Active Data Guard and Rac 12c Rac stretch Clusters. • Technical Expert for essay on my favourite Oracle OVM, Vmware virtualization and Oracle Application systems on Exadata and tagalog Exalogic using ZFS Storage. • Setup Exadata using OEDA and Exalogic and configured storage with ZFS. IBM, Boston, MA (Remote-Onsite) • Migrated SAP from AIX to on my tv channel, Exadata, 11i to 12c using goldengate for zero downtime. • Oracle SOA Suite 12C installation in essay tagalog, clustered environment on Linux, Aix, and Solaris.
• Migrate physical and paul essayist virtual environment from various datacenters to Amazon AWS. Essay! (This was already there) • Migrate Toyota corporation databases to Citrix Cloud. Utilized netscaler for HA. • Setup VDI and XenDesktop for Citrix. • Architected several of IBM's cloud Oracle OVM environments. Sun Sparc OVM and Linux OVM on linux servers, Exalogic servers, and Sun Servers. • Configured Goldengate 12c RAC -- RAC Active configuration with 12c database. • Weblogic Administrator for Fusion Applications with SOA. • Setup ODI 12c -- upgrade existing ODI 11 -- Integrate with OWB. • Setup OEM 12c Ops Center for upgrading and patching Linux, Solaris and Databases.
• Oracle Identity and essay about gatsby Access Management (220.127.116.11.0) • Upgraded Banner Student Information Systems 8.5 databases to AWS. • Configured Oracle ASO on Ebusiness R12.1.3 and R12.2.4 with Oracle 12c -- Wrote STIG scripts to essay tagalog, automate security compliance. • Migrated SAP System to Exadata, Exalytics for theroux OBIEE, ERP R12.2.5 and Exalogic for SOA. • Tuning Linux, AIX, Solaris, and tagalog Windows operating systems. • Upgraded Oracle 11.5.10 on Solaris to R12.2.5 on Linux. • Upgraded SQL Server 2008 to 2012, provided tuning backup and support for over 50 databases in a MSCS environment. 04/01/2014 -- 12/31/2014 Oracle SME (Contract) Air Force, Lexington, MA (Remote-Onsite) • Tuning, Administering Exalogic X4, Exalytics and theroux essayist Exadata X4 machines -- patching, using OVM on Exalogic.
• Update existing 10.2 and 11.2 databases to 12c RAC -- configured Oracle TDE -- for essay tagalog advanced security. • Integrated Webcenter 11.1 with Oracle R12.2. • Weblogic Administrator 12c. • Configured The OGG Java Adapter. • Setup Advanced Security -- TDE, Audit Vault for system cloning on EBS R12.1.3. • Helped design and develop warehouse for about the great gatsby Air Force Assets using ODI and essay tagalog Warehouse Builder. • Configure Audit Vault and a religion Oracle OVD. • Oracle Identity and Access Management (18.104.22.168.0) • Setup TimesTen 11.2 Application-Tier and essay Database Tier, integrated with OEM 12c. • Perform tuning, maintenance and support of christianity a religion, Solaris 11 RAC.
• Migrated AIX 6.1 to Linxu 6.5 -- all databases and application servers. • Maintained existing Oracle Portal 10ias System -- patches and tuning. • Provided all tuning for Postgres databases. • Maintain OWB datawarehouse. • Setup Vcenter 6 and Vsphere -- configured all guests --setup Nagios monitoring.
• Upgrade existing 11.5.10.CU2 to R12.2. • Development of Interfaces to EBS 12.2 using JAVA/ADF. • Support SAP ERP 7.0, business objects, SQR, Sybase , Tuning. • Solaris 11.2 Operating system support and expertise -- zones, OVM, patching, performance tuning. • Supported Upgrade Peoplesoft 8x system. • Install and essay configure OVM 3.3.1 on Linux and Solaris -- setup all Oracle products, tune, setup SAN, network VLAN. 11/01/2012 -- 04/01/2014 Database Architect Technical Lead (Employee) • WebLogic performance tuning and upgrade to 12c and 11g. • Postgres Subject matter expert --maintain 8.1 and 8.2 systems. • Upgrade Portal 10ias to 11g.
• Installed and Configured TimesTen Database 11.1. • Upgrade Oracle Business Intelligence 10.1.2.0.2 to 11. • Oracle Identity and Access Management (22.214.171.124.0) • Linux and essay from dream Solaris OVM configuration and essay tagalog integration with 12c grid control. • Migrate EBS to Exadata/Exalogic/Exalytics -- Apps tier and database -- configuration, administration and essay tuning. • Used Data Guard for essay switchover to christianity essay, new Hardware. • Upgrade 10g to 11g and capture stats using Real Application Testing. • Install and Configure Oracle Content UCM system for integration of business documents with Oracle 12.1.3. Maintain UCM and ContentDB for best practices and tuning. • Performance tuning expert for all Oracle Application and Database Products. • Team lead for 5 DBA's and essay tagalog 3 System Administrators. Provide tasks and performance reviews.
• Install and Configure OBIEE 11g with PowerCenter and DAC. • Install Audit Vault to secure sensitive customer and financial data. • Installation and configuration of Oracle OVM 3.2 on essay Linux and essay Solaris. Installed hypervisor, configured vlan, SAN storage, HA/MAA -- failover and RAC. Setup monitoring with Grid Control. • Upgrade Grid Control from 11g to 12c -- Configuration ops plugins, setup monitoring, configure Oracle VM 3.2 -- Tuning and essay on puck from a midsummer Installation of 6 physical server OVM 3.2 environment. 2 for DEV, 2 for TST and 2 for PRD, server pools, vlan, powerpath. • Migrate 11g to 12c Database, Upgrade 11,2 Rac to 12c RAC -- Configure Containers, Implement Audit Vault and new database security features. • Upgrade Weblogic to 12c -- Configure WLS Cluster, deploy Code, Maintain performance and best practices, monitor in Grid 12c. • Migrate AIX, Solaris EBS to Exadata full rack and Exalogic.
• Provide SOX and HIPAA regulation expertise to make sure environment is compliant with FDA regulations. • Configure and Tune Oracle EPM, Agile 9.2 and Hyperion 11.1.3 on Windows and Linux. • Setup OID, OAM, Fusion Applications 11.1.6 on HA Linux Environment. • Assist in migration of several systems to Exadata and essay tagalog Exalogic -- setup ASM, RAC, Cell Servers. 03/10/2012 -- 10/31/12 Database Technical Lead (Contract) • Maintained and configured Informix V12 database. • Support DB2 10.5 on Linux and AIX systems -- write stored procedures, tune the database.
• Install and Configure Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.5 on Exalogic/Exadata -- setup and maintain system and configurations. • Upgrade OBIEE 10g to 11g, migrate system from get writing and essays custom w angel, Aix to Linux. Setup monitoring and essay HA architecture. • Configure Security modules for Peoplesoft and integrate with OAM. • Team Lead for 7 DBA's and 5 System Administrators. • Install and Configure OAM/SSO and integrate with R12. • Maintain existing Portal 10gias system. • Migration from argumentative starting, AIX to Linux of Oracle Technology stack.
• AIX Administrator for essay tagalog 6 node LPAR RAC -- AIX 6.1. • Postgres Database Expert -- Maintain Version 7 systems. • Upgrade 10g to 11g and on puck a midsummer dream capture stats using Real Application Testing. • HA/MAA Subject Expert -- upgrading and tagalog configuring 11.2.03 RAC across multiple nodes -- OS tuning, NAS, ISCSI, SAN. • Provide SOX and essay favourite tv channel discovery HIPAA compliance requirements for Oracle Stack and Database Tier. • Subject Matter Expert on all issues related to essay, the Oracle Technical Stack. • Install and Integrate OBIEE 11g and configure DAC and essay on puck a midsummer night's Informatica PowerCenter against Oracle R12 application on essay Exadata X2 and X3 and Exalogic. • Configure Real Application Testing for christianity upgrades and migrations -- to tagalog, test tuning plans. • Install and about the great gatsby Configure OID, OAM, OIM on Linux and AIX. HA/MAA setup.
• Installed Oracle VM 3.1 in a HA environment for development and testing. Migrated existing Vmware systems to Oracle OVM. • Setup Exadata for essay best practices and performance. • Configure and Upgrade Oracle EPM, Agile,Hyperion 11.1.2, SOA 10g to 11g AIX. • Database Architect for a religion essay ERP integration and OBIEE -- Erwin modeling.
• HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Windows, Linux Migration Expert. • Setup Active Data Guard for essay tagalog OBIEE environment. 08/20/2011 -- 3/1/2012 Database Technical Lead (Contract) Pepsi Co, White Plains, NY. • Technical Lead/ BW SAP Implementation/DB2 9.0 (SAP 4.6 B and C and paul theroux essayist BW 2.1 and essay 3.0) -- Install Oracle RAC 11.2 Linux.
• Developed and maintained relations with the client contra-partner to paragraphs custom, insure satisfaction in solving technical issues of this SAP, BW and SEM -- BCS implementation. • Project Management of DBA's and tagalog developers for from a midsummer night's dream all migrations for a reimplementation of Oracle R12 -- document environment and the upgrade process with appropriate cutover strategies. • Maintained Informix Database. • Integrate Database Vault and Advanced Security for Pepsi ERP R12. • Configured OAM integration with R12 -- previously had setup 11i OID, OIM/AD SSO integration, but client decided to tagalog, move to OAM, configure SOX compliance.
• Migrate and Upgrade SOA 10 to essay tv channel, 11 -- AIX to Linux. • Performance engineer hired to reduce downtime window for Oracle Upgrade. • Installed and essay configure Oracle OVM 3.1 on essay on school starting at a Linux, setup OVM from ground up, configured OVM guests and installed and configured HA and live migration. • Upgrade SOA, OAM and OBIEE from 10g to 11g on essay tagalog HA environment. • Database Architect for maintain object model. • Configure Active Data Guard to be used with new Oracle R12.1.3, 126.96.36.199 database for essayist reporting. 5/23/2011 -- 8/12/2011 Sr Principal Database Engineer. Oracle Corp, Burlington, MA.
Boars Head, Sarasota, FL. • Configured Active Data Guard to tagalog, be used in the OBIEE and Oracle R12 environment for paragraphs active standby and essay reporting database. Setup switchover, data guard broker, and argumentative on school starting all scripts to essay tagalog, monitor failover on Exadata V2. • Support and get writing paragraphs and essays custom maintain existing Sqlserver 2005, 2008, 2010 databases -- upgrade, tune, backup. • Configured Advanced Security and tagalog Audit Vault for SOX Compliance and Governance (10.3 Server) • OBIEE 10g to 11g HA upgrade -- setup Informatica and DAC. 2/2005 -- 05/01/2010 Database Technical Architect Lead (Contractor) • Upgrade DB2 from version 7 to version 8. • Setup Oracle VM 2.2 and 3.0 environments for Development and a religion Production. Essay! Installed Oracle VM manager, setup and configured all VM Server hosts and VM Server guests. Managed VM's using VM Manager and OEM Grid 12c. Essay About The Great Gatsby! Production was initialized using OEM 12c Virtual Pack. Setup RAC, SOA, OBIEE, Agile PLM, VUE across multiple systems.
Setup management of essay tagalog, Virtual Environment with OEM Grid 12c. Upgrade 2.2 to Oracle VM 3.3 -- configured all Monitoring via Grid Control and VM Manager. • Implement Siebel CRM Sales 8.2 on Linux. • Exadata Certification and argumentative at a later Shadowing. • Setup Grid Control for Monitoring Exadata X2. • Configure 11.2 ASM with Veritas Cluster Server and SFRAC with Rac Stretch Clusters. • Maintain SQLServer 2008 environment -- stored procedures, tuning, replication. • Database and Audit Vault -- Advanced Security per Government DOD requirements. • Setup and Configure Exadata V2 cluster with Goldengate replication. Tagalog! Exadata maintenance and best practices.
• Support Sybase AS15 -- migrate to essay about the great gatsby, Oracle 11g. • Provide policy and deployment design, implementation for authorization model using Oracle Entitlement Server (OES) as part of their current system ARROW migration initiative. Responsibilities: • Proof of Concept for meeting the expected performance requirements of client for the proposed Design strategy. • Analysis of requirements and suggest the OES APIs and essay tagalog custom API which will be used to fulfill all the requirements of current system. • Setup OBIEE 11g for w angel HA/MAA -- configured integration with R12, Informatic and DAC. • Setup Grid Control for Monitoring Exadata X2.
Urban Outfitters, Philadelphia, PA. • Oracle Access Manager Setup and configuring with OID,OVD, SSO, SOA, BAM and Oracle R12 Ebusiness. • Install and configure DB2 9 and control center. PSCU Financials, St Petersburg, Florida. • Setup Data Guard and Goldengate for essay high-availability and essay favourite discovery replication. Architected the Goldengate based HA solution, also installed in configured Active Data Guard in a Stretch Cluster environment using EMC SRDF.
• Deploy OAM webgates to essay, target application servers. • Integrate OAM with OHS in DMZ. • Configure CAC authentication for on puck a midsummer night's EBS authentication and laptop security. Time Warner Corporation -- Charlotte, NC. • Migrated Oracle E-Business 11.0.3 from Solaris to essay, Linux. Existing system consisted of 2 application servers and 8i database. Used Oracle apps migration techniques to migrate code from Solaris to Linux, Installed fresh Oracle 10g binaries and essay migrated database using export and import process. Documented all procedures. • Technical Lead/ BW SAP Implementation (SAP 4.6 B and C and BW 2.1 and 3.0) -- Install Oracle RAC 11.2 Linux. • Developed and essay maintained relations with the client contra-partner to insure satisfaction in solving technical issues of this SAP, BW and SEM -- BCS implementation. Unisys Corporation -- BlueBell, PA.
• Configured Oracle VM with OCFS and shared storage pools. Configured VMWare with Oracle 11gr Rac. Installed and configured VCS on christianity essay AIX and essay Solaris. Migrate several DB2 8/9 databases from AIX to Oracle AIX. • Setup all HP-UX 11.23 and essayist 11.31 Environments with virtualization. Essay Tagalog! Configured Powerpath, Zoning and Luns via Navisphere. All machines were HP-UX Itanium RX series. Setup monitoring tools. • Technical Lead - Migrate R12 from Windows 2003 to Red Hat Linux 5.7. • 11.5.10 Clustered Rac configuration with MRP and PCP -- provided all architecture decisions on shared file system and essay on puck from a midsummer night's dream DMZ security. • Migrated 30 SQLServer 2000 and tagalog 2005 Databases to paul essayist, Oracle 10g -- All stored proc's, shell scripts and jdbc programs.
01/01/2002 - 2/2003 Database Architect and Lead Migration Export. 06/00 -- 01/02 Database Architect and DBA Lead (Fulltime) Sun Microsystems, Burlington, MA. 05/94 -- 06/00 Database Lead (Employee) • Installed RMAN and TMS for tagalog backups with Dataguard for high availability reporting instance. Provided all database tuning to argumentative essay on school later time, existing systems using my 20+ yrs of tagalog, RDB expertise. PHD -- Information security. Saint Leo University.
MBA -- Information security. University of Massachusetts at Lowell. B.S. Computer Science. U.S. Navy Sonar Technician E-6. You must be logged in theroux, and have a current resume access subscription. Login or Register »
Essay Writing Service -
Rubrics for essay tagalog | Reeana news
14 Skills and tagalog Values Employers Seek in Jobseekers. by Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., and Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Job Skills to paul theroux list on your Resume. Deals with acting in a responsible and fair manner in all your personal and work activities, which is seen as a sign of maturity and self-confidence; avoid being petty. How to describe this skill on your resume: Conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism. Employers probably respect personal integrity more than any other value, especially in light of the many recent corporate scandals. How to describe this skill on your resume: Seasoned professional whose honesty and integrity create effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
Deals with openness to new ideas and concepts, to working independently or as part of a team, and to essay tagalog carrying out multiple tasks or projects. How to describe this skill on essay favourite tv channel, your resume: Highly adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is essay open to new ideas. Employers seek jobseekers who love what they do and will keep at it until they solve the problem and get the job done. How to describe this skill on on puck a midsummer night's, your resume: Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks. 5.Dependability/Reliability/Responsibility. There#8217;s no question that all employers desire employees who will arrive to work every day? on time? and ready to work, and who will take responsibility for essay, their actions. How to describe this skill on your resume: Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success. Employers want employees who will have a strong devotion to paul essayist the company? even at times when the essay tagalog company is not necessarily loyal to its employees. Paul Theroux? How to describe this skill on your resume: Loyal and dedicated manager with an excellent work record. 7.Positive Attitude/Motivation/Energy/Passion. The jobseekers who get hired and the employees who get promoted are the ones with drive and passion? and who demonstrate this enthusiasm through their words and actions.
How to describe this skill on tagalog, your resume: Energetic performer consistently cited for unbridled passion for work, sunny disposition, and upbeat, positive attitude. Look at it this way: if you don#8217;t believe in yourself, in your unique mix of skills, education, and on my tv channel abilities, why should a prospective employer? Be confident in yourself and what you can offer employers. How to describe this skill on your resume: Confident, hard-working employee who is committed to achieving excellence. Essay? 9.Self-Motivated/Ability to Work Without Supervision. While teamwork is always mentioned as an important skill, so is the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision. On My Favourite? How to describe this skill on essay tagalog, your resume: Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision. Essay About The Great Gatsby? No matter what your age, no matter how much experience you have, you should always be willing to learn a new skill or technique. Jobs are constantly changing and evolving, and you must show an openness to grow and essay learn with that change. How to describe this skill on your resume: Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts. While there is some debate about whether leadership is something people are born with, these skills deal with your ability to take charge and manage your co-workers.
How to on school at a later describe this skill on your resume: Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high-performance standards. 12.Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness. There is essay tagalog possibly no bigger issue in the workplace than diversity, and jobseekers must demonstrate a sensitivity and awareness to other people and cultures. How to describe this skill on your resume: Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and paul essayist an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings. Deals with your ability to design, plan, organize, and implement projects and tasks within an allotted timeframe. Also, involves goal-setting. How to describe this skill on your resume: Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation. Because so many jobs involve working in one or more work-groups, you must have the ability to essay tagalog work with others in a professional manner while attempting to achieve a common goal.
How to describe this skill on your resume: Resourceful team player who excels at essay from a midsummer night's building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues. Essay Tagalog? Final Thoughts on Employment Skills and Values. Argumentative At A? Employability skills and personal values are the critical tools and traits you need to succeed in the workplace? and tagalog they are all elements that you can learn, cultivate, develop, and maintain over your lifetime. Once you have identified the dream sought-after skills and values and assessed the degree to tagalog which you possess them, begin to on my favourite tv channel discovery market them by building them into your resume, cover letter, and interview answers) for job-search success. Essay Tagalog? See also our Transferable Job Skills for Jobseekers.Click here to begin building your own resume! More Information about Employability Skills: Skills Employers Seek, reporting on annual results from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) survey of employers to christianity determine the tagalog top 10 personal qualities/skills employers seek. From the Career Development Center at Binghamton University.
Skills Employers Seek, from Loughborough University. Skills Employers Seek, from paul theroux Psych Web Top 10 Soft Skills in Demand, from LiveCareer Resume Skills Section, from LiveCareer. Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives. Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over tagalog 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and develop better interview skills. Use our free samples, templates, and writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the on puck a midsummer night's job you want. Dr. Tagalog? Randall S. Essay Dream? Hansen. Dr. Randall S. Hansen is founder of essay Quintessential Careers, one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web, as well CEO of argumentative essay on school starting EmpoweringSites.com. He is also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and EnhanceMyVocabulary.com.
He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is tagalog also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of articles. He’s often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the country. Finally, Dr.
Hansen is also an educator, having taught at the college level for more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Essay On My Tv Channel? Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. Essay? Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an educator, author, and blogger who provides content for essay from dream, Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine, an electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in the job search at A Storied Career.
Katharine, who earned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is author of Dynamic Cover Letters for New Graduates and essay tagalog A Foot in the Door: Networking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market (both published by Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters, Write Your Way to a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by e-mail at email@example.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. Essay On My Favourite Discovery? I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is tagalog your key source for all things career-change related. On School Starting? You#8217;ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in your current career for a long time, but you do not have to essay go through the essay on my favourite tv channel process alone or  Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog. Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an archive of our previous blog posts.
Please check out the new and essay improved Quintessential Careers Blog for Job-Seekers and Careerists. Interview Advice Job  The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and employment section of the  Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and employment section of the  Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service.
800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.
Essay Writing Service -
Таджикистанка выиграла конкурс лучшего эссе в Сочи
example of writing Read this sample case study report and click on the highlighted text to see comments about the report. Portable computer Use at client sites. Prepared for Freda Smith, general manager. by Belinda Gibson, training coordinator. To : Belinda Gibson, Training Coordinator. From : Freda Smith, General Manager. Subject: Portable Computers. To make the most of the technologies we discussed the other day to provide a quality service to our customers, it is essential that our training staff be equipped with portable computers which can be used at client sites. Over the next couple of weeks, please investigate the portable computers which would be most appropriate for our staff, and present your findings in the form of tagalog a formal management report. The selected machine needs to essay tv channel discovery be compatible with the Windows software we are currently using.
Other factors which should be considered when comparing the brands and models include: Initial cost; Weight and essay, size; Screen size; Clarity of the screen image; RAM and hard disk size; Speed of the CPU; Battery capability; and The availability of paul essayist on-going service agreements and warranties. With our training staff so often out at client sites, it would be useful if the essay machines also had modern facilities to enable staff to get writing custom w angel access their email. Please pass the report to tagalog me by the end of the month so I can read it over before discussing your recommendations with the equipment committee. Let me know if you have any questions. To : Freda Smith, General Manager. From : Belinda Gibson, Training Coordinator. Subject: Portable Computers.
Here is the report you requested on the use of portable computers for our training staff to use at client sites. Two portable computers were reviewed for this report: the Micro-pro 8500 Series and the Hewlett Packard 3000CTX model 5/233, both suitable for business purposes. The report has analysed standard features on both computers, taking your specifications into consideration. I am confident that with the use of on my favourite tv channel discovery portable computers our training staff will produce a higher standard of training presentations. I would be happy to assist with the implementation of the computers for our training staff to essay use at future courses. Table 1: Comparison of two portable computers. The purpose of essayist this report was to tagalog analyse two portable computers and recommend a suitable machine for training staff to use at client sites. This report has considered two machines suitable for corporate use that can accommodate modern facilities such as e-mail, video conferencing and assist staff with training courses. The Hewlett Packard Omnibook 3000CTX model 5/233 is a well made portable computer with a good size screen and tv channel discovery, keyboard.
For the price of this model you would expect to essay see more memory, a CD drive and a Windows based power management set up. (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, #039;PCs and Notebooks - Reviews#039;, p.82) Like the Hewlett Packard model the essay about Micro-pro 8500 Series has a good size screen and keyboard but also comes witha numeric pad. This machine is ideal for tagalog the business user who wants usability, comfort and performance. (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, #039;PCs and Notebooks - Reviews#039; , p.81) After taking both machines into consideration, it is paragraphs and essays w angel, recommended that the Micro-pro 8500 Series would be the most suitable computer due to its value for money, durability and standard features. The purpose of this report was to analyse two portable computers and recommend a suitable machine for essay tagalog our training staff to essay use at client locations.
While investigating these two computers it was important to consider their suitability for corporate use, standard features, optional benefits and tagalog, warranties. The information used in this report was collected by consulting an independent review by the Australian PC Authority magazine and contacting the individual companies for additional information on the technical specifications and warranties on the machines. Local computer stores did not stock either machine. Essayist? Additional information difficult to essay locate. Get Writing Custom? Software packages included with the essay tagalog machine not specified.
It has been assumed that the Microsoft Office software package will be installed on the computers to ensure our training staff have access to PowerPoint. This program will enable them to present effective teaching media. As our staff regularly use computer applications it has been assumed that the implementation of portable computers will cause little delays for the company. As most computer companies offer clients an extended warranty, it is on puck a midsummer dream, assumed that All Purpose Training Company will have the essay tagalog option to purchase an extended warranty for a period of one year. The All Purpose Training Company is a well respected supplier of custom quality executive training courses for the business community. Tagalog? The All Purpose Training Company has statewide representation with plans to expand interstate within the next 12 months. All Purpose Training Company has a demand to on puck night's supply new clients with numerous training courses. With such demands it is essay, crucial that training staff can have computer access for training presentations and be able to complete day to day operations while mobile. Cost: $7895 RRP Weight: 4.5 Kg Size: (W x D x H) 357 x 275 x 50mm Screen size: 15.1 Clarity of christianity a religion essay screen image: Resolution could be higher, set at 1,024 x 768 you can see the pixels, but very easy on your eyes. (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, #039;PCs and essay tagalog, Notebooks - Reviews, p. 81) RAM: 64 Mb, RAM can be raised to a maximum 128Mb for $1140 Disk Drive: CD-ROM and 3.5 FDD Speed of the CPU: Pentium processor Battery capabilities: Lithium-ion battery, smart battery option available. Lithium-ion battery lasts 2.5 hours without smart battery upgrade. A Midsummer Dream? (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, #039;PCs and Notebooks - Reviews, p. Essay? 81) Service agreements and warranties: Two year parts and essay the great, labour warranty. Cost: $8245 RRP Weight: 3.1 Kg Size: (W x D x H) 304 x 238 x 47mm Screen size: 13.3 Clarity of screen image: Resolution is set at 1,024 x 768.
Reasonably easy to read. with normal working conditions. (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, #039;PCs and Notebooks - Reviews, p. 81) RAM: 16Mb, upgrade available, $242 for 16Mb. Disk drives: 3.5 FDD, CD-ROM available for $570 Speed of the CPU: Pentium processor Battery capabilities: - 2.5 hours from a lithium-ion battery Service agreements and warranties: All Hewlett Packard Omnibooks come with a 3 year parts and labour warranty. (Stephen, 7/5/1998, Telephone Interview, Customer Service Officer, Hewlett Packard Information Centre, Hewlett Packard) The following table summarises the important points of comparison between the two portable computers - Hewlett Packard Omnibook and Micropro 8500 Series. There is tagalog, a RRP difference between the two computers of essay on my favourite discovery $350. Tagalog? In order to from night's dream have the computers ready for staff use, upgraded memory size would be required on essay, the Hewlett Packard model. The Micro-pro computer weighs an extra 1.4 Kg. This is substantially heavier, but the Micro-pro is a larger machine with each dimension larger than the Hewlett Packard computer. Micro-pro measures 53W x 37D x 3H mm larger.
There is a notable gap between screen sizes. Micro-pro has a 14.1 inch screen compared with Hewlett Packards 13.3 inch screen. When using over long periods a larger screen is preferred to avoid eye strain. The resolution on essay on puck from a midsummer dream, both machines is set a 1,024 x 768. Pixels can be seen on tagalog, the Micro-pro model, while the Omnibook is reasonably easy to read. About The Great? (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, PCs and Notebooks - Reviews, p. 81 - 82)
RAM between the two machines varies greatly. The Australian PC Authority states that the Micro-pro comes with 64 Mb of RAM standard, with an essay tagalog option of buying the maximum 128 Mb for $1140. They also state Hewlett Packards Omnibook comes with 16 Mb RAM, but as most computer applications require 32 Mb, this extra memory will cost you $242 . Both machines come with a standard 3.5 FDD. Only the essay about Micro-pro machine comes with a CD-ROM drive, you must buy this as an extra for essay tagalog the Omnibook for a cost of $570. (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, PCs and Notebooks - Reviews, p. 81- 82) With 32 Mb of RAM fitted the Omnibook is one of the fastest portable computers the Australian PC Authority magazine has ever seen, They also found that with 64 Mb RAM the Micro-pro was not exceptionally quick but for word processing and other office tasks it was quite acceptable. Both machines come with a standard lithium-ion battery which can support the computers for up to 2.5 hours. The computers come with power management tools that will save battery power. A smart battery option is available on the Micro-pro for $60. (Australian PC Authority, April 1998, PCs and Notebooks - Reviews, p. 81)
3.9 Service agreements and warranties. Micro-pro supplies their clients with a two year part and about the great, labour warranty, while Hewlett Packard supplies a three year parts and labour warranty. It is assumed that when the essay machines are purchased a service agreement will be negotiated with the option to extend the warranty. After investigating the on my favourite tv channel discovery Hewlett Packard Omnibook 3000CTX 5/233 and the Micro-pro 8500 Series portable computers, it was found that both models are suitable for corporate use and would meet All Purpose Training Company requirements. It is tagalog, important to consider the long term benefits to paul theroux the company when considering which computer was best suited. Essay Tagalog? Apart from initial purchasing expenses, warranty, speed, size and memory were some factors which have been taken into theroux account. Essay? Software suitability was also considered. The computers had to be easily adaptable for new technology such as e-mail, video conferencing and presentation aids, for future company requirements. Both computers are distinct from each other and, although both companies have the corporate user in mind, Micro-pro appears to theroux essayist be offering an exceptional package. 5. Recommendations and implementation. The findings and conclusion in this report support the following recommendations:
The Micro-pro 8500 Series portable computer is purchased at a rate of essay one computer per training staff member. The smart battery option is essay the great gatsby, purchased with each computer ; this will assist with heavy workloads and long training programs. Staff must have e-mail access on their computers to essay tagalog enable them to be in contact with the company. All Purpose Training Company should negotiate price, warranty and on paragraphs and essays w angel, going service agreements with Micro-pro direct. To reduce company long term expenses: The company could investigate the viability of staff leasing the computers A staff option of buying the computers for personal use after the warranty period expires. Computers should be available to staff after a maximum of 6 weeks. Australian PC Authority , April 1998, PCs and Notebooks - Reviews, p. 81 - 82. Micro-pro, 1998, 8500 Series Brochure, Micro-pro Computer (Imports) Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia.
Gray, K. 1998, Director, Turnstone Technologies Pty Ltd, Australia. Stephen, 1998, Customer Service Officer, Hewlett Packard Information Centre, Hewlett Packard, Australia. Tagalog? Guffey, M. 1997, Business Communication: Process and Product , South - Western College Publishing, Ohio, USA. Essayist? Kimberly, N. and Cotesta, P, 1998, Student Q Manual , Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University, Caulfield, Australia. Distance Education Centre, 1998, Business Communication Subject Guide , Monash University, Churchill, Australia. Portable computer Use at client sites. The title of the report. Be consistent in your use of capitals and essay tagalog, lower case letters: Portable computer u se at essay on my favourite discovery, client sites. Prepared for Freda Smith, general manager. by Belinda Gibson, training coordinator.
the name of the company. Be consistent in essay, your use of capitals and lower case letters. The company name is: All Purpose Training Company. The opening sentence should remind the a religion essay client of the tagalog subject and date of the paul essayist Memo of tagalog Authorisation. This sentence should read: Here is the christianity essay report you requested on January 29 on the use of essay portable computers by our training staff at client sites. This paragraph expresses confidence in the future benefits of essay night's portable computers. It adds a positive note to the memo . (If you wish to acknowledge people who provided information or other assistance with the preparation of the report, you can do so before the closing sentence.) Memo of tagalog Authorisation. Memo of Transmittal. A Table of Contents should include a list of any figures or tables appearing in get writing and essays w angel, the report.
In this report, a List of Tables is presented on a separate page following the Table of tagalog Contents. The page number is referenced within the Table of Contents before the Executive Summary. Alternatively, the List of Tables is sometimes presented as the last item within a Table of Contents. With this format, if the list is short, it is not necessary to essay use a separate page for the detailed list. The Executive Summary is designed to give the busy executive a brief overview of the tagalog report. This Executive Summary includes: a statement of purpose a brief description of what has been done in this report. a summary of the findings a recommendation. This sentence gives a brief description of what has been done in paragraphs and essays custom, this report. The present perfect tense is used here to describe actions which have a present impact. Essay Tagalog? The analysis has led to a choice of computer. Note that the student has summarised the principal portable computer requirements stated in the Memo of Authorisation. A summary of the findings is essay gatsby, presented in the next two paragraphs.
Note that information included in the executive summary is not usually referenced since the source has been acknowledged in the body of the report. A recommendation is presented in the final sentence. Note: the student has not included background information in the executive summary. Such information belongs in the introduction. The Introduction provides essential background information, including why the study or project was undertaken and what methods were used to gather the information. Essay Tagalog? The sections required in the introduction vary, depending on the type of report and the department to which you belong.
Purpose : The purpose is usually stated in one sentence. The Findings section presents the basic facts with a minimum of commentary. The implications of these facts are examined in the Discussion section. In this report the comparative findings are presented in two bulleted lists . (In a different context it may be more appropriate to use numbered paragraphs rather than bullet points, particularly if the information being presented is more complex or more detailed than that in this report.) The section could have been improved by paul essayist including some additional comments (in paragraph form) to introduce the comparative findings, and to highlight in a general way where the essay tagalog differences were most evident. Table form is another useful way to tv channel discovery present comparative findings in a report. When using the Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, only the author, date, and page number should be included. Essay Tagalog? In this case, the reference should be written as follows: (Australian PC Authority, 1998, p 81). In this example, the essay on school at a later time author is an organisation.
Note that the full stop should be placed after the reference, not before. When using the essay tagalog Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, only the author, date, and page number should be included. In this case, the reference should be written as follows: (Australian PC Authority, 1998, p 81). In this example, the author is an tv channel discovery organisation. Note that the full stop should be placed after the essay reference, not before. When using the theroux Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, only the author, date and page number should be included.
In this case, the reference should be written as follows: (Australian PC Authority, 1998, p 81). In this example, the author is an tagalog organisation. Note that the full stop should be placed after the reference, not before. When reference is made to a personal communication, the surname of the person concerned should be included and the reference presented as follows: (Smith, S. 1998, pers. comm., 7 May) When using the Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, only the essay author, date, and page number should be included.
In this case, the reference should be written as follows: (Australian PC Authority, 1998, pp. 81-82). In this example, the essay author is an organisation. Note that the full stop should be placed after the reference, not before. When using the gatsby Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, only the author, date, and essay tagalog, page number should be included. In this case, the reference should be written as follows: (Australian PC Authority, 1998, pp. Essay? 81-82). In this example, the author is an organisation. Note that the full stop should be placed after the reference, not before. When using the Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, only the author, date, and essay tagalog, page number should be included. In this case, the the great reference should be written as follows: (Australian PC Authority, 1998, p 81).
In this example, the author is an organisation. Note that the essay full stop should be placed after the reference, not before. This conclusion begins with a general statement summing up the Findings . 5. Recommendations and implementation. The Reference List includes all sources cited in the report. It should be on a separate page. This reference list requires a number of revisions in about gatsby, order for it to conform to appropriate style conventions:
When using the Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, references should be listed in alphabetical order according to author surname. This applies whether the author is tagalog, a person or an organisation. Theroux Essayist? References 5, 6, and 7 are sources consulted for tagalog style conventions in report writing. As they do not relate to essay tv channel discovery the content of the report, they should not be included in the Reference List. When using the essay Harvard or Author-Date system of referencing, entries in a religion essay, a list of references are not numbered . With journals or periodicals (including magazines) , an issue number or identifier, a volume number if applicable, and essay, the page numbers of the article are included.
These details follow the name of the essay publication, and are separated by commas. Personal communications such as those listed as Numbers 3 and 4 are not usually included in the list of references , but if it is essay, considered important to include this information, full names should be used. Check with your subject lecturer if in doubt. The Conclusion sums up the main points which have emerged from the Findings and the Discussion. Theroux? In some reports, it may be combined with Recommendations. This is a report, not a personal letter, and the word #039;you#039; is not appropriate to the formal tone you need here. Essay? Change this phrase to will cost $242
Again, to maintain a formal tone, better not to paragraphs custom use #039;you#039; - use the tagalog passive instead: for the Omnibook this must be bought as an extra, for a cost of $570. Problems? Questions? Comments? Please provide us feedback.
How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Tagalog ESSAY - Главная | Facebook
essay goals career Almost all top business schools require applicants to essay, write a Personal statement or Goals essay in get writing paragraphs custom, which they discuss their goals and ambitions as they pertain to the MBA degree, and often to the target school’s particular program. What should I write in a Statement of Purpose or 'Goals' essay? A statement of purpose or a ‘Goals’ essay requires you to make a logical connection between your past, present, and future. This means you need to essay tagalog, tell a story that connects your past ( past work-experience), present (your need of an MBA from your target school to achieve your goals, and later time your future (goals and tagalog objectives). A Religion! The Schools want to see that you have a clear plan/ vision for future and you have the ability to convince them of the same by telling your story that is not only essay, clear and compelling, but also reveals your personal and professional attributes. Goals essay needs to be approached in different ways as per the specifications of essay prompt and paul essayist the word limit specified by various schools. However, a typical ‘goals’ essay should have the essay tagalog following structure: Structure of a typical Goals Essay:
Past: (about 30-35% of essay) Begin your essay with a story/ event/ life experience that reflects passion for your chosen field e.g. Essay On Puck From! marketing or finance or any other field.Make sure your opening statement is compelling enough to tagalog, hook the Ad Com and make them continue reading your essay .There are several ways of making an engaging beginning: a quote, an interesting description, an anecdote, a question, a startling statement, or statistics. Theroux! You may choose any method that works for essay tagalog, you to draw the reader into your story. The following is an example of an engaging beginning that hooks the reader with a real- life example/anecdote: My love and essay on school starting time passion for finance dates back the tagalog time when I was only 13 years old and paul theroux used to ponder at the stock prices in essay, the newspaper for essay favourite tv channel, countless hours. Later, at 15, and only one week into my first job at a bank, I purchased my first stock. Today, at essay tagalog, 25, banking and finance still enthuse me. Every morning, I go to work motivated and essay about with a smile, enjoying my commute time reading finance books.
After drawing the tagalog reader's attention by your story of passion, continue with your story and provide details about how you have pursued your interest/passion and progressed along your career path these 3-4 years (or whatever your work experience is). Be specific in explaining how you have risen in positions/ responsibilities and salary in paul theroux essayist, order to illustrate that your abilities are recognized and essay rewarded by your company. Future: (about 25-30 % of essay) Now explain how your past experience have shaped your future goals and objectives and what are your plans for the future. Get Writing Paragraphs And Essays Custom W Angel! Be clear and decisive for short term goals (even if you are not 100% sure. Show that you have put some thought into it. Essay! For example, you should precisely state if you are a career enhancer and your short term goal is to from a midsummer dream, rise to the next level in your current company, or if you are career changer and your objective is to learn new skills through MBA so you can change your career path. After you have specified your short term goals, go ahead and discuss your long term goals. It is ok to be more broad and idealistic for long term goals, but explain steps (A to B to C) to make sure there is a logical connection between short term and long term goals. For example, you should not say that your long term goal is to be CEO of essay xyz company if your past experience, current skills set and your short term goals do not at all seem to a midsummer night's dream, be leading to that direction. Present: (about 25-30 % of tagalog essay) After having discussed your future goals, explain how an MBA fits in the puzzle of the grand scheme of paul theroux essayist your career path.
In other words, elaborate why you believe that an tagalog MBA is the a midsummer night's dream next logical step in your career path. Be specific when explaining how certain specific skills acquired during MBA will bring you closer to the fulfillment of tagalog your goals. Theroux Essayist! For example, if your goal is to be an tagalog entrepreneur, explicitly state how an MBA will teach you the required skills of handling competitive threats, allocating resources, and making decisions. Also, explain why now is the theroux right time for you to do an MBA for essay, further advancement in your career. Most schools (UCLA, kenan Flagler, LBS ) specifically want to essay on puck from night's, know ‘ why MBA now’?
However, even if they don't ask ‘Why MBA’, I would recommend that you should answer this question as this would help demonstrate the clarity of your vision. Why Target School? Once you have satisfactorily answered ‘Why MBA?’ and ‘Why MBA now?’ your next step is to explain 'why target school'. Discuss how you will use their resources to achieve your goals? Remember, schools always want to hear compelling reasons for essay tagalog, each candidate’s need for the great, their particular MBA program. (10-15 % of essay) When the School asks 'Why We'? When the schools specifically ask you why you are interested in them (UCLA, Tuck, Columbia, Chicago etc.), you need to provide a detailed explanation (depending on the word-limits specified by them) how their specific resources will help you meet your objective.
You may refer to a conversation with a student or a professor which will not only make your essay an interesting and engaging read, but will also validate your genuine enthusiasm for this schools. Essay! In short, make a convincing argument of how their offerings (classes, faculty, clubs, alumni, other programs etc.) are closely related to your goals. Go online, visit campus, classes, talk to professors, students, and alumni, and discuss your experiences of visiting classes, programs, professors, if you can. When the School doesn't ask 'Why We'? Even when the school asks a generic question Why do you need an MBA to reach your goals? it is in fact, also asking you Why do you need an essay tv channel MBA from our school? and “How will you use our resources to achieve your goals?’ Therefore, it still makes sense to make a brief statement about your interest and need of their specific offerings.
Contribution to tagalog, the target School: Often a school will ask applicants what they will bring to their MBA program if they are selected as students (Ross, Cornell Fuqua, Kenan Flagler etc.). In this case, you can refer to essayist, such possible contributions as participation or leadership in particular club, in essay tagalog, classroom discussions or team work. You can also state that your international background would bring global perspective to get writing paragraphs w angel, teams or course work, or your personal characteristics like humor or enthusiasm will facilitate bonding between class mates or team groups. Even if the essay tagalog school doesn’t ask you to discuss your contribution, you can still mention (if space permits) what you will bring to the school and why you are a good match for their program? Summing up, think of answering ‘Goals’ question by get writing w angel, making logical connections between your past (past experience), and future (future goals and objectives) present (need of an MBA). Essay! Explain how your personal and professional experiences have shaped your goals, how an MBA from your target school would help you achieve your goals, and how you will add significant value to the school with your skills and experience. Furthermore, while telling your story, you need to make sure it reveals your personal characteristics e.g. leadership, persistence, intelligence, creativity, diligence, integrity ability to work in teams etc. Lastly, and most importantly, since schools word their 'Goals' question differently based on what they are looking for in their potential students, you need to essay a midsummer night's dream, make sure to structure and modify details of essay tagalog your story as per the essay prompt.
Almost all top business schools require applicants to write a Personal statement or Goals essay in which they discuss their goals and ambitions as they pertain to the MBA degree, and often to the target school’s particular program. What should I write in paul, a Statement of Purpose or 'Goals' essay? A statement of purpose or a ‘Goals’ essay requires you to make a logical connection between your past, present, and future. This means you need to essay, tell a story that connects your past ( past work-experience), present (your need of an MBA from your target school to achieve your goals, and essay discovery your future (goals and objectives). The Schools want to see that you have a clear plan/ vision for future and you have the essay tagalog ability to convince them of the same by telling your story that is not only clear and compelling, but also reveals your personal and professional attributes.
Goals essay needs to argumentative essay on school time, be approached in essay, different ways as per the specifications of about the great essay prompt and the word limit specified by various schools. However, a typical ‘goals’ essay should have the following structure: Structure of a typical Goals Essay: Past: (about 30-35% of essay) Begin your essay with a story/ event/ life experience that reflects passion for your chosen field e.g. Essay! marketing or finance or any other field.Make sure your opening statement is compelling enough to hook the Ad Com and make them continue reading your essay .There are several ways of making an engaging beginning: a quote, an paragraphs and essays custom interesting description, an anecdote, a question, a startling statement, or statistics. You may choose any method that works for essay tagalog, you to theroux essayist, draw the tagalog reader into your story. The following is an example of an engaging beginning that hooks the reader with a real- life example/anecdote: My love and from dream passion for finance dates back the time when I was only tagalog, 13 years old and used to ponder at essay about the great gatsby, the stock prices in the newspaper for countless hours. Tagalog! Later, at 15, and only one week into night's dream my first job at a bank, I purchased my first stock. Tagalog! Today, at 25, banking and finance still enthuse me. Every morning, I go to tv channel, work motivated and with a smile, enjoying my commute time reading finance books.
After drawing the reader's attention by your story of passion, continue with your story and provide details about essay tagalog how you have pursued your interest/passion and progressed along your career path these 3-4 years (or whatever your work experience is). Be specific in explaining how you have risen in positions/ responsibilities and essay about the great salary in order to illustrate that your abilities are recognized and essay tagalog rewarded by your company. Future: (about 25-30 % of essay) Now explain how your past experience have shaped your future goals and objectives and what are your plans for the future. Be clear and essayist decisive for short term goals (even if you are not 100% sure. Show that you have put some thought into essay tagalog it. For example, you should precisely state if you are a career enhancer and your short term goal is to rise to the next level in your current company, or if you are career changer and your objective is to learn new skills through MBA so you can change your career path. After you have specified your short term goals, go ahead and discuss your long term goals. It is ok to be more broad and essay on puck from night's dream idealistic for long term goals, but explain steps (A to B to essay, C) to make sure there is about gatsby, a logical connection between short term and long term goals. Essay! For example, you should not say that your long term goal is to essay on school later, be CEO of xyz company if your past experience, current skills set and your short term goals do not at all seem to essay tagalog, be leading to that direction. Present: (about 25-30 % of on my essay) After having discussed your future goals, explain how an MBA fits in the puzzle of the grand scheme of your career path.
In other words, elaborate why you believe that an MBA is the next logical step in essay tagalog, your career path. Be specific when explaining how certain specific skills acquired during MBA will bring you closer to the fulfillment of paul theroux essayist your goals. Essay! For example, if your goal is to be an entrepreneur, explicitly state how an MBA will teach you the required skills of handling competitive threats, allocating resources, and making decisions. Also, explain why now is the right time for you to get writing w angel, do an MBA for further advancement in essay tagalog, your career. Most schools (UCLA, kenan Flagler, LBS ) specifically want to know ‘ why MBA now’?
However, even if they don't ask ‘Why MBA’, I would recommend that you should answer this question as this would help demonstrate the clarity of favourite discovery your vision. Why Target School? Once you have satisfactorily answered ‘Why MBA?’ and essay tagalog ‘Why MBA now?’ your next step is to a midsummer dream, explain 'why target school'. Discuss how you will use their resources to achieve your goals? Remember, schools always want to essay, hear compelling reasons for each candidate’s need for their particular MBA program. (10-15 % of get writing essay) When the tagalog School asks 'Why We'? When the schools specifically ask you why you are interested in them (UCLA, Tuck, Columbia, Chicago etc.), you need to provide a detailed explanation (depending on the word-limits specified by them) how their specific resources will help you meet your objective. You may refer to a conversation with a student or a professor which will not only make your essay an interesting and engaging read, but will also validate your genuine enthusiasm for this schools. In short, make a convincing argument of how their offerings (classes, faculty, clubs, alumni, other programs etc.) are closely related to your goals. Go online, visit campus, classes, talk to professors, students, and alumni, and discuss your experiences of visiting classes, programs, professors, if you can.
When the School doesn't ask 'Why We'? Even when the essay about the great gatsby school asks a generic question Why do you need an MBA to reach your goals? it is in fact, also asking you Why do you need an tagalog MBA from essay at a later time our school? and “How will you use our resources to essay, achieve your goals?’ Therefore, it still makes sense to gatsby, make a brief statement about your interest and need of their specific offerings. Contribution to the target School: Often a school will ask applicants what they will bring to their MBA program if they are selected as students (Ross, Cornell Fuqua, Kenan Flagler etc.). In this case, you can refer to such possible contributions as participation or leadership in particular club, in classroom discussions or team work. You can also state that your international background would bring global perspective to teams or course work, or your personal characteristics like humor or enthusiasm will facilitate bonding between class mates or team groups.
Even if the school doesn’t ask you to discuss your contribution, you can still mention (if space permits) what you will bring to the school and why you are a good match for their program?